About the instructor
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication".
I've been in financial services for 25+ years. I've also got a talent for making the complex simple. These courses mix both together.
Making better decisions starts with understanding what your advisors are telling you.
Finance has its own language. It is your business, understanding the basics concepts will help you get the best advice and make the right decisions for you.
Get in touch!
We all know cash is king! So why don't your accounting reports talk about it?
Cash and profit are not the same thing. Cashflow is also complicated because of all the moving parts. There's 9 topics we dive into that'll unpack all the complexity.
You also learn how to use my toolkits to manage all of those moving parts and apply them to your own business
- Lesson 1: Fixed Assets
- Quiz: Fixed Assets
- Lesson 2: Capital Raising
- Quiz: Capital Raising
- Lesson 3: Loans, borrowing money & paying it back FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 4: Inventory
- Quiz: Inventory
- Lesson 5: Credit - Customers & Suppliers
- Quiz: Credit Terms
- Lesson 6: Taxes
- Quiz: Taxes
- Lesson 7: Superannuation
- Quiz: Superannuation
- Lesson 8: Owners Drawings
- Quiz: Owners Drawings
- Lesson 9: Dividends
- Quiz: Dividends
- The tools & what questions they can answer FREE PREVIEW
- Stella: How much of my cash can I spend?
- Excel Liquidity Calculator: Stella's question FREE PREVIEW
- Sarah: When will I run out of cash? FREE PREVIEW
- Excel Liquidity Calculator: Sarah's question FREE PREVIEW
- James: How do I stop getting caught out at BAS time?
- Excel Liquidity Calculator: James' question FREE PREVIEW
- Stella: Weekly cashflow forecast when the money's tight
- Excel weekly cashflow forecast FREE PREVIEW